The landscape photography book: the step-by-step techniques you need to capture breathtaking landscape photos like the pros
Have you ever dreamed of taking such incredible landscape photos that your friends and family say, “Wait a minute, this is your photo?! You took this?” Well, you’re in luck. Right here, in this book, pro photographer and award-winning author Scott Kelby teaches you how to shoot and edit jaw-dropping landscape photographs. Scott shares all his secrets and time-tested techniques, as he discusses everything from his go-to essential gear and camera settings to the landscape photography techniques you need to create absolutely stunning images. From epic scenes at sunrise to capturing streams and waterfalls with that smooth, silky look, and from photographing the night sky or the Milky Way to creating breathtaking, sweeping panoramas, Scott has got you covered.
Among many other topics, you’ll learn:
- • The secrets to getting super-sharp, crisp images (without having to buy a new lens).
- • Exactly which camera settings work best for landscape photography and why (and which ones you should avoid).
- • Where to focus your camera for tack-sharp images from foreground to background.
- • How to shoot beautiful high dynamic range images and stunning panoramas (and even HDR panos!), along with how to post-process them like a pro.
- • How to create captivating long-exposure landscape shots that wow your viewers.
- • What gear you need, what gear you can skip, which accessories work best, and a ton of killer tips that will not only help you create better images, but make the entire experience thatmuch more fun.
It’s all here, from the planning, to the shoot, to the post-processing—taking your images from flat to fabulous—and best of all, it’s just one topic per page, so you’ll get straight to the info you need fast. There has never been a landscape book like it!TABLE OF CONTENTSChapter 1: Essential GearChapter 2: Camera Settings & LensesChapter 3: Before Your ShootChapter 4: CompositionChapter 5: HDR & PanosChapter 6: Long ExposuresChapter 7: Starry Skies & the Milky WayChapter 8: Post-ProcessingChapter 9: Even More TipsChapter 10: Landscape Recipes
|Grouped Work ID||3346cd2c-e74d-1d2b-84f4-e1443ba96d31|
|Grouping Title||landscape photography book the step by step techniques you need to capture breathtaking landscape ph|
|Grouping Author||kelby scott|
|Last Grouping Update||2019-07-13 04:56:55AM|
|Last Indexed||2020-04-08 04:51:25AM|
|available_at_addison||Addison Public Library|
|detailed_location_addison||2nd Floor- NEW Adult Books|
|owning_library_addison||Addison Public Library|
|owning_location_addison||Addison Public Library|
|title_display||The landscape photography book : the step-by-step techniques you need to capture breathtaking landscape photos like the pros|
|title_full||The landscape photography book : the step-by-step techniques you need to capture breathtaking landscape photos like the pros / Scott Kelby|
|title_short||The landscape photography book|
|title_sub||the step-by-step techniques you need to capture breathtaking landscape photos like the pros|