Her Last First Date
Twelve years ago, Chrissy Phillips gave up a baby boy for adoption, but she's never gotten over it. Now, invited to be part of Brandon's life by his adopted family, Chrissy finds herself falling for his adoptive father, Josh Daniels, a handsome widower. But is Josh's heart still buried with his late wife, or will he be able to start again and let them become a family?
Originally published in 2007
|Grouped Work ID||b4fe8b8c-c1a1-61d9-451b-013beb1c8f40|
|Grouping Title||her last first date|
|Grouping Author||susan mallery|
|Grouping Language||English (eng)|
|Last Grouping Update||2022-01-19 04:40:39AM|
|Last Indexed||2022-01-19 05:05:03AM|
|Novelist Primary ISBN||none|
|available_at_addison||Online OverDrive Collection|
|detailed_location_addison||Online Hoopla Collection|
Online OverDrive Collection
What to do when the stick turns blue:
1. Take the test again...and again...and again.
2. Try to convince yourself the five tests you have now taken are defective.
3. Accept that you are pregnant...for the second time in your life.
4. Start making plans to tell the father that your one night together is about to deliver a little surprise in nine months.
5. Kiss the man to get him prepared for the news.
6. Realize that kissing the man makes you forget everything you were ever thinking....
7. Take a deep breath and deliver your news.
|owning_library_addison||Addison Public Library Online|
|owning_location_addison||Online OverDrive Collection|
|subject_facet||Adoptees -- Fiction|
Man-woman relationships -- Fiction
Unmarried mothers -- Fiction
|title_display||Her Last First Date|
|title_full||Her Last First Date|
Her last first date [electronic resource] / Susan Mallery
|title_short||Her Last First Date|